- We provide national coverage in France and Monaco.
- We work on a Fixed Fee Basic
- We will inform you as soon as we receive your documents.
- Our network of fully qualified and authorised French Judicial Officers ‘Huissier de Justice’ will get your documents served effectively within the European regulations or the Hague Convention (where appropriate).
- We ensure that the service of your documents will be dealt in accordance with local national Laws and served in reasonable timescale.
- We offer a multilingual service and we provide you with a certificate of service in English upon successful service.
- We continually reviewing procedure and legislation to assure a long term service of quality to our clients.
SERVICE DE SUIVI
Lorsque le service ne peut pas être effectué en raison de la localisation inconnue du répondant, nous proposons un service de recherche de traces moyennant des frais supplémentaires, mais ce service ne commencera pas sans accord préalable avec notre client. Ce service doit localiser la personne et faire avancer l'affaire.
Each year in France, 15 000 people disappear without trace. Some are located , but many are never seen again.
"Not knowing whether someone close is dead or alive results in unspeakable anguish, anger and profound feelings of injustice which hamper grieving and prevent subjects from starting life afresh".
Anglo French Research has located many missing persons. Recent cases involve :
- a mother & vulnerable child found safe and well
- USA murder suspect located and subsequently arrested returning to US
- Israeli soldier missing for 30 years
- Lost documents relating to a brother who died at birth almost 50 years ago
- Geneology and Inheritance research